Mon-Fri 8AM-10PM ET

Sat-Sun 10AM-6PM ET

1-800-935-2620
Low Price Guarantee

Insight vs Globus vs Trafalgar

Insight vs Globus vs Trafalgar

Postby traveler04 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:01 pm

Insight vs Globus vs Trafalgar? Which one is the better value? Quality of hotels, food, service etc? Please help! First time to Europe and first time ever going on a tour! Traveling with family w/ 4 kids/teens!
traveler04

insight

Postby rebecca1234 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:03 pm

Have been on Insight, several Globus and Trafalgar. We found Insight to be by far above the others, although they were good also. Hotels were better, meals were better as was the included sightseeing. Globus tours have been good but plan to spend lots on "extras" on meals and sightseeing. Trafalgar was not as good as the others, hotels were not in the center of town and every seat, was taken. One single man had to sit in the center seatin the back of the bus for the whole 19 days as no one would split up.. .. .. .. ..Please rethink taking 4 teens on an organized tour. They are fast moving, up early, on the bus early, and other other passengers (mostly middle age and older) have very little tolerance for any kind of disruption or children.
rebecca1234

Re: insight

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:20 pm

"We found Insight to be by far above the others, although they were good also. "

Me too. Have done 9 tours with Insight and always found they includd much more than some of th other. Never traveled with Trafalgar but have done Globus . .. .. . which would probably be my seond choice . .. .. . if I had to choose.

My friend use to do a massive spreadsheet to compare tours and Insight always came out ahead.

Course, itinterary is probably one of the most important parts. Does it go where you want to go?

teens

Postby wanttoseeitall » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:00 am

We took 2 older teens on globus for 11 days and they had a wonderful time, and never once broke out in fighting and spitting, imagine that.
Yes, teens are humans too, sometimes. :twisted:
wanttoseeitall

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:29 am

wow you answered a thread that was 14 months old. :roll:

Return to Insight Vacations