Disney Cruise vs Disneyworld

Teresa

Disney Cruise vs Disneyworld

Postby Teresa » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:59 pm

My children are 8 and 4, we are planning a Disney trip. Has anyone ever been to both and which do you consider to be more fun? Why?

cpumeu

Postby cpumeu » Thu May 26, 2005 8:32 am

If you mean to both parks, I have been to both parks, Disneyland and Disneyworld. There is no comparison. I live in Southern California and have passes to the park so my boys and I go often. We love Disneyland, you can never tire of it. My boys are 11 and 8!

Disneyworld however, was like a dream come true, it is so big and so filled with so much to see, We've been three times and still feel like we haven't seen it all. We like to take our time and take it all in.

If you are speaking of the cruises, I have been to the one out of Florida and we recommend it often. My children LOVED it! My 11 year old was 10 at the time and we hardly ever saw him. He had so much fun in the kid club that it was almost impossible to get him to dine with us and forget the shows, he didn't see a one. My 8 year old, was 7 at the time and he didn't care for the childcare/kids clubs simply because of the age breakdown, he was with younger kids and he didn't want to play leggos and stuff like that. His brother is 10 so he is used to doing things that his brother does. He stayed out of the kids clubs, but he enjoyed all the other ammenities. He loved the shows. Infact, he decided he was going to be in a show and did it! He had a fabulous time.

We will be leaving this Saturday for the Southern California crusie. The Disney Wonder sails its maiden voyage out of Sothern California this Saturday, May 28th in honor of Disney's 50th anniversary. We can't wait! [/b]

noblecinds

Postby noblecinds » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:55 pm

Tough choice - I am a Disney junky and Walt Disney World is my favourite place on earth. But, we did the four night cruise in December and it was just amazing. If you could afford to do a few nights in Walt Disney World, followed by the cruise you would have a blast. I do have lots of info on my unofficial guide to walt disney world and the cruiseline - but if you have any specific questions - do ask on this forum.
Disney Secrets

Return to “Disney Cruise Line”