Mon-Fri 8AM-10PM ET

Sat-Sun 10AM-6PM ET

1-800-935-2620
Low Price Guarantee

Looking for a Great Nude Beach in Cancun

Looking for a Great Nude Beach in Cancun

Postby NYC » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:36 pm

Hello,

My fiancee and I are heading to Cancun and staying would like to know of any good nude resorts that offer day rates or beaches where it is acceptable for men to go nude.

Thanks for the help!
NYC

nude beach

Postby grlfrommsbg » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:33 am

Had friends stay at the Blue Bay resort. It is an adult resort that is also allows nudity.
grlfrommsbg

cancun nude beach

Postby bearbum » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:40 pm

Puerto Morelos Just between CanCun and Playa delCarman has a new beach It is Just south of the Desire resort
not too heavely used yet but safe
bearbum

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:55 am

Im a diver (muff diver as well ) and ive been going to Cancun now for the past 13 years straight each and every year and when i go out on ocean dives we usually take out of the Lagoon side and return that way and ive seen numerous nude beaches on that side seems they allow more over there due to privacy but the ladies that sun bathe there are unreal, just check the hotels on the lagoon side closer to downtown area. good luck and i love it out there its paradise to me. Tommy Gunn

Re: nude beach

Postby wwm » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:50 pm

[quote="grlfrommsbg"]Had friends stay at the Blue Bay resort. It is an adult resort that is also allows nudity.[/quote]

Blue Bay did not allow male nudity . . . . . . my husband was told by security he "cannot do that here" everyone male or female must wear bottoms both on the beach and at the pool.
wwm

Nude Blue bay Getawy or Club

Postby HappyKid » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:22 am

Blue Bay Club is no nude on the hotell side but some on beach non i seen was botom less :!:

but at blue bay Getaway on the Beach part seen :shock: Woman Suntaning totaly nude but only laying to get sun , fliped any directions ,

i was here in feburary or march of 2005
HappyKid

You can find

Postby barb9 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:21 pm

Nudity is not allowed in most hotels there and not on the beach, I could only be topless on the beach. However, I did find many places to be nude on the beach - a few people saw me but no complaints from them. I was only nude on the beach but, like you, would love to find a resort that also allows nudity by the pool.

Barb
barb9

Return to Mexico